- A student, who is currently a sophomore or junior with a 2.5 or higher GPA, and is in good academic standing as of January 1, 2018.
- Demonstration of leadership potential (i.e. involvement in student government, community leadership or similar activities).
- Current high school transcript. PDF only
- Two letters of recommendation. One letter must be from a school official and one from a community member who is not related to you. PDF only
- Essay (2 required). PDF only
- Photo of the applicant. JPG/PNG only
- All agreements.
Note - Documents must be submitted in PDF. Photo in JPG/PNG. Special characters in file names, like apostrophes, will cause an error on submission of the form.
- February 1, 2018 - Applications will be available.
- May 1, 2018 - Application deadline.
- May 2 – 9, 2018 - Review and Selection Process.
- May 18, 2018 - Students will be notified.
- July 11 – 14, 2018 - The conference will be held on the campus of CSUDH.
Note - Students will need spending money for snacks, souvenirs, etc. Travel arrangements will be made for students living outside of Los Angeles & Riverside Counties. Conference participants will stay in campus housing and be supervised at all times.
For more information, or if you have trouble submitting this form, please contact:
Jannell Jackson at Jannell.Jackson@asm.ca.gov or call (619) 531-7913