Friday, April 10, 2020 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Join us for a discussion on the health of African Americans during this time.
Register to participate here: http://tiny.cc/clbc-health
Moderated by: Assemblymemebr Sydney Kamlager
- The senior perspective and caretakers
- Cheryl Brown, Commissioner, CA Commission on Aging
- Where do we stand?
- Oliver T. Brooks, M.D., President, National Medical Association
- What can we do to cope during this time?
- Natalie Champion, Project Manager, California Black Women’s Health Project